Friday, January 25, 2013

January Update


Aloha!  I can’t believe it’s January 25th and I haven’t written in my blog!  I haven’t been up to much this month, a lot of meetings with a lot of amazing organizations that I hope to work with throughout the year, as well as working for Miss Amazing Inc.  I am excited to announce that I will be signing on as Miss Amazing Inc.’s chief operating officer!  Hopefully Miss Amazing Inc. will spread to all fifty states by the end of 2013!  I am so blessed to be part of helping expand this organization nationwide! 
            This January I was also able to relax on the beautiful beaches of Maui with my amazing family.  I called this trip the calm before the storm.  This year is going to absolutely fly by!  Every weekend up until April is already booked!  Not to mention I have my final semester at school, planning Missouri Miss Amazing, and Miss USA to think about!  But, I am way too blessed to stress! 
            This entry is short and sweet, but I can’t wait to share all the exciting things I am going to be a part of!  The storm is about to start!
Beautiful sunset on the ocean
Mopeding around the island 
Met Steven Tyler while shopping! He is so nice! 
At my grandparents church with Ben and Maddie 
With my family (minus Jordan) on my grandparents balcony 
Paul and I dancing on the Marty Dread dinner cruise 







No comments:

Post a Comment