Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hillson Photography


I’m done, I’m done, I’M DONE!!! The semester is over and I am back home in the beautiful state of Nebraska.  I finally have time to relax and catch up on my blog!  I have already had so many fun appearances to share with everyone but first I wanted to highlight two amazing photographers I have worked with a few months ago.
            Hillson Photography is located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and I had so much fun with photographers Stacey and Landon!   The best way to describe these two is dynamic duo!  They are so talented and so sweet.  I absolutely loved how supportive they are to each other they make an amazing team.   I am so excited to share some of the photos from our shoot! They are so whimsical and soft.   Thanks again Hillson Photoraphy for the support and these beautiful photos.

Show your support and see how talented Hillson Photography is by liking their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hillsonphoto?fref=ts

 Also, please say a prayer for the families and citizens in Connecticut tonight.  My heart hurts for them.  

Post soon. 
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment