Saturday, December 22, 2012

Miss Universe


Ellie and Ellie in Vegas! 

USA WINS! There is no better way to get me geared up for Miss USA than watching the Miss Universe LIVE in fabulous Las Vegas!  My trip began Tuesday morning when I met Miss Missouri USA, Ellie Holtman, in Vegas (yes two Ellies!) We spent the day walking around the strip and shoe shopping.  That night, we went to Syrup Swimwear party at P.F Changs for the 2013 Miss USA contestants.  It was so great to meet some of the girls before we head off to New York for the media tour and Miss USA next year! 
With Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011

            The next day we attended the Miss Universe dress rehearsal.  I was able to sit front row with Miss Missouri, Miss Hawaii, and the gorgeous Miss Teen USA!  Sitting across from us was the man himself, Donald Trump!  It was amazing to be so close to him, my idol Giuliana Rancic, Andy Cohen and Train.  The final show was a whirlwind, and I was so excited to see Miss USA, Olivia Culpo, take home the crown!  After the show, a few of the 2013 Miss USA and Teen USA contestants went to dinner at the Sugar Factory.  I can’t wait to be reunited with these wonderful girls again in the near future! 
After a trip to remember, I returned home to a beautiful winter wonderland.  My hopes for a white Christmas came true and I can’t wait to spend the holidays with my wonderful family.  I hope you all get the chance to spend this holiday season with your loved ones, as I do with mine. Be thankful for your surroundings, and continually spread holiday cheer.
At the Syrup Swimwear Party

Front Row at Dress Rehearsal 
At Miss Universe with Miss Idaho
 
At the Sugar Factory with Miss Delaware Teen USA 
  
At the Sugar Factory with a few of the USA contestants 

No comments:

Post a Comment